- That the Company/ Distributor (Customer) shall not promote a pyramid scheme, as defined in Clause 1(12) of the “Advisory to state Government/Union territories on Model Guideline on Direct selling” issued by the Department of consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India Dt. 09th Sep. 2016 F.NO. 21/18/2014-IT(Vol-II). In the garb of Direct selling Business opportunities.
- That any payment of Incentive by whatever names it is called unrelated to their respective sales volume is prohibited.
- That the Distributor (Customer) is prohibited from listing, marketing, advertising, promoting, discussing, or selling any product, or the business opportunity on any website or online forum that offers like auction as a mode of selling.
- That the Distributor (Customer) or his/her relatives (relative means dependent son or daughter, father/mother, spouse) shall not engage in any activities of Multi Level Marketing of any other entity. If it is found then such Distributor shall be terminated.
- That the Distributor (Customer) hereby undertakes not to compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement /promise to purchase products from the Company or to become Distributor of the Company.
- That the Distributor (Customer) and the company hereby undertakes not to indulge in money circulation scheme or any act barred by the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Scheme (Banning) Act, 1978.